Here is a list of resources that I recommend you read/access to help you think about the topic for this workshop:
- Heitner, K. and Jennings, M. (2016). Culturally Responsive Teaching Knowledge and Practices of Online Faculty. Online Learning, 20(4).
Kumi-Yeboah, A. (2018). Designing Cross-Cultural Collaborative Online
- Learning Framework for Online Instructors. Online Learning, 22(4).
Kumi-Yeboah, A., Dogbey, J. and Yuan, G. (2017). Online collaborative learning activities: The perspectives of minority graduate students. Online Learning, 21(4).
- Adams, M., Rodriguez, S. and Zimmer, K. (2018). Studying cultural relevance in online courses: A thematic inquiry. Online Learning, 22(4).
- Howard, W., Perrotte, G., Lee, M. and Frisone, J. (2017). A Formative Case Evaluation for the Design of an Online Delivery Model Providing Access to Study Abroad Activities. Online Learning, 21(3).
- FPD Toolkit Draft
- THE CULTURALLY COMPETENT PROFESSOR:OUR ROLE IN CREATING COMMUNITY
- Cultural Dimensions of Learning: Addressing the Challenges of Multicultural Instruction
- Talking about Race, Learning about Racism: 'The Application of 'Racial Identity Development Theory' in the Classroom
- Learning to Value the “Other”: A Framework ofIndividual Diversity Development